We have a great opportunity for an M&E Estimator to join our team
The M&E Estimator will be working and reporting to the Mechanical Manager.
As the M&E Estimator, you’ll be responsible for both mechanical and electrical costs (with a bias towards mechanical) with your duties will including:
- Reviewing drawing and specifications to prepare accurate costings
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures
- Reviewing tender documents
- Ensuring all submissions are compliant, accurate and to the standard required
- Break down scope of work into definable tasks (WBS development).
- Supporting others within the department
The successful M&E Estimator will be offered a career that includes exposure to projects across Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the rest of the UK. You’ll be working in an office using market leading tools
This will be supported with a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Salary negotiable
- 22 days annual leave
- Pension contributions
- Private medical insurance
M&E Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a main contracting environment. You’ll need to be an excellent communicator and have qualifications in construction management, quantity surveying or a similar field.
To find out more about this opportunity, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.fairburns.co.uk or get in touch today.
Fairburns Group is an equal opportunity & diversity employer.