Fairburns are an established company with a team comprising of individuals with over 50 years industry experience.
We deal with a varied client based offering M&E capabilities that are Local, UK based and International.
The company takes on projects both large and small and offer a varied and interesting workload.
Duties will include:
- preparation and submission of tenders, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Liaison with contracts managers and site foremen with regards to variations and ensuring that all variations are recorded.
- Liaison with clients and consultants with regard to variations and value engineering.
- Maintain proper records.
- Procurement (sub-contractors/specialist sub-contractors & major orders)
- Finalisation of tender bidsA minimum of 3 years Electrical Estimating/QS experience within the contracting sector.
You will need:
Good technical knowledge of electrical installations on commercial and industrial projects.
Ideally, you will be a Time Served Electrician OR have an HNC or Higher Qualification in Building Services or Electrical Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Word & Outlook